Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Remember the FIFA '06 Videos?

This morning I heard a song that reminded me of some awesome unlockable video clips within FIFA '06 for Xbox. Being that I am on vacation this week, I decided to devote time to dig up all the vids and post them for all to enjoy:

Intro 

THIS IS OUR FAITH.


Top Ten Goals

A Barthez moment, Ligue 1 Ronaldinho scampering, and Becks from midfield. My favorite: Yeboah and his wonderful control.


Premier League Highlights

Remember Ruud?!


Italian Serie A Highlights

Oh Roma. Even a video game showed how pathetic you can be.


French Ligue 1 Highlights

French football = delightful dancing and finishing.


German Bundesliga Highlights

More delightful dancing infused with some heated arguments.

Man these videos bring me back. I would say my favorite League Highlight is the French Ligue 1. Stunning stuff going on over there in the mid 00s. Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment